Today’s amazingly advanced hearing aids may be small, but each instrument packs an incredible amount of technology into its tiny casing. More and more insurance companies are offering coverage for hearing loss treatment; however, many patients are still responsible for financing part or all of their hearing aid purchase.
At Davis Family Hearing, our staff truly cares about your hearing health and happiness. In order to successfully treat your individual hearing loss needs, it’s vital to find the right hearing aids for your lifestyle.
We understand that investing in many of today’s top-of-the-line devices is a major strain on your budget, which is why we offer hearing aid financing to our patients.
Flexible Financing Plans
We don’t want you to feel limited in your hearing aid financing plan options, which is why we offer lines of credit from CareCredit®. Depending on your hearing aid financing needs, a credit card program may be the right fit. Benefits include:
- Created specifically for health care costs.
- Flexible, convenient financing plans.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- Online account management and bill pay.
- Convenient approval rates.
- Special Financing Promotions.
- Easy online or in-office sign up.
- Acceptance by hundreds of medical providers.
- Revolving line of credit.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card®
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Deferred-interest plans
- Fixed payment plans
- Deferred-interest plans.
- Extended payment plans.
HealthiPlan plans and credit approvals are issued through Comenity Capital Bank.
- Budget-friendly payment plans
- Credit limits that help you get essential services
- No down payments or prepayment penalties
Call Davis Family Hearing at (800) 610-0399 for more information or to schedule an appointment.