Davis Family Hearing is equipped to test all ages of children, including newborns. Before the age of 5 is considered the critical age for acquiring speech and language. If a child has a hearing loss, speech and language development will be delayed and overall learning will be negatively impacted. If you have any questions about your child’s hearing, Davis Family Hearing is here to help. We are a full-service audiology clinic with a kid-friendly environment, and we will answer your questions and guide you through any treatment that may be necessary. Whether your visit is for a hearing test, for ear infections, or for hearing aids or cochlear implants, we are here to take care of you and your child. Davis Family Hearing’s doctors are patient, friendly, and will provide a calm environment where you can learn about your child’s hearing and learning needs.
What Are the Diagnostic Tests Offered at Davis Family Hearing?
- Complete Audiological Evaluations
- Conditioned Play Audiometry
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Cochlear Implant Evaluations
- Bone Anchored Instrument Evaluations
- Middle Ear Measures
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing
- Auditory Processing Disorder Evaluations
- Tinnitus Evaluations
- Balance and Vestibular Evaluations