Welcome to Davis Family Hearing
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Davis Family Hearing, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Davis Family Hearing?
- We offer expert solutions for all of your hearing, tinnitus, and balance needs
- We offer help for the whole family
- Online Scheduling available
- We offer a full range of services and evaluations related to cochlear implants and bone-anchored hearing devices to help enhance your hearing
Schedule an Appointment
If you are an existing patient, or would like to book a special appointment type (pediatric, balance, etc.), please call us to schedule.
Not ready to schedule?
What We Offer:
Clients share their experience
EarQ 4-Year Warranty
We are proud to be your exclusive local EarQ provider. Many standard hearing aid warranties only last 1-3 years depending on the model of hearing aid. The EarQ 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for 4 full years regardless of the model. That’s 4 years of service, repairs, cleanings and adjustments at no additional cost to you.
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.