What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you come into our office for your first appointment you will always be greeted by our front staff. We take pride in making all of our patients feel welcomed and a part of our family when they come into our office. If you didn’t already provide us with your insurance information over the phone, then we will take your insurance card upon your arrival. You will also have some light paperwork to fill out that will provide us with your medical and family history. You won’t wait long before one of our doctors of audiology comes out to meet you and bring you back for your appointment.
- To begin your appointment, we will have a brief conversation going over the paperwork you filled out. Then one of our audiologists will perform a range of hearing tests to determine the cause of your hearing loss and the severity.
- We will go over your audiogram with you after the hearing test and answer any questions you have. We will work with you to find the right treatment solution for your specific hearing needs.
- Our audiologists will present you with some hearing aid options and will help you find a device that will help you hear better.
- Once we’ve decided together which hearing aid will best help you, then we will order the devices and schedule a fitting appointment for the following week.
- At your fitting appointment we will guide you through the fitting process and support your acclimation to your new hearing aids. We will be with you every step of the way.